Q: What is the mission statement of the Community Business Leader Guild?
A: Our mission is to support and encourage the growth and development of modern art, education, and community.
Q: Why is membership to the CBL formalized?
A: The CBL has grown exponentially as an under-membership group since it was founded by Van Stone Downing in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in 2015. Through blogs and the Internet, word spread quickly and soon guild members started popping up everywhere. The original founder of the CBL provided support and guidance to these new members.
• Jumba Arts: (Music, Dance Team, Musical Theater, Drill Team, Singing, Storytelling, Film, Martial Arts, Comedy, Poetry).
• Zumba Arts: (Dance Style, Aerobic Movement, Squats, Lunges, and Martial Arts Style performed to energetic Hip-hop, Caribbean and/or Latin American music).
• Tumbling Arts Rolling and Flipping -Rhythmic Gymnastics: (Free Running, Rolling and Flipping conformed to a small number of specific, rigorously defined forms and movements).
• Soccer: (Moving the ball by kicking, running, and using only certain parts of the body where handling is strictly limited).
• Wall Paintings -Mural Arts: (artwork painted or applied directly on a wall, ceiling or other permanent surface, and even large canvases, which are then attached to the wall).
• Building and Repairing Homes and More: (Home Improvements and Ground Maintenance Improvements to tackle systems and tasks such as: Home Appliances, Painting, Cementing, Plumbing, Painting, Carpentry, Yard Work, Home Cleaning, Light Electrical, and HVAC).
Community Business Leader Guild Member. A business member must follow all directives involving usage of the 5150 Walnut Street 2nd Floor Building. A business member shall have the right to participate in all Guild activities, including advertising. Business Memberships will consist of the following categories: Specialty, General, Individual, associate, and non-profit.